A sweet treat without the guilt!
I’m eating the last of the ones I photographed…I should call my husband and share… But they are so good it’s hard to resist…
Adding microgreens and a bit more sweetener for American tastes makes this into a recipe that will become a family tradition. Protein and vegetables in a truffle? Yes! Try it. Just try it once…
Chocolate Chickpea Truffles
- 1 10 oz can Garbanzo Beans (Chickpeas)
- 1/4 cup Peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Sunflower microgreens, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. Maple syrup or honey
- 2 Tbsp. Chocolate chips
- 4 oz Dark chocolate for dipping
- In a blender, combine everything except the dipping chocolate
- Form into small balls and refrigerate for 30-60 minutes until firm
- Melt the dipping chocolate and dip the balls into the chocolate
- Place the dipped truffles onto a parchment-paper covered plate.Refrigerate until firm.
- SHARE these with family and friends!
- Refrigerate leftovers
Yeah, right, leftovers😂