Do you want to throw a party that is fun, exciting, and different?
Have a Microgreen Grow-Party!
- Fun, Hands-on, and Creative!
- Learn about Farm-To-Table while beginning your very own micro-farm
- Grow a tray with two different types of microgreens (pea and sunflower) to take home
- Discover the advantages of growing your own food
- (for children) Learn how to make good nutritional choices- and why!
- Play an age-appropriate gardening-related game
- Make a ‘garden bug’ craft, or, plant an edible flower to take home.
- Enjoy a special microgreen snack
- Sample 8 different types of microgreens!
*Includes all supplies and table covering. Each guest will take home a planted tray of microgreens, and an edible flower plant or ‘Garden Bug’ craft
* 1 hour of learning and fun
* Experienced, fun teacher
Note: Be sure your guests are advised to wear ‘play’ clothes.
In Bannock County:
$75 for up to 10 guests, $6 for each additional guest
A few details to book a Grow Party:
- A $20 deposit is due at sign up and the remaining balance is due the day of the party.
- Because the microgreens will be started 10 days before your party, Cancellations must be made 10 days prior to the party for a full refund.
- Parties must be booked at least 10 days in advance to include samples and edible flower activity.
Note: Bingham County residents, add $18 travel