- Uses of Personal Information. We collect identifiers and personal information on our Web site when you make a purchase, create an online account, or subscribe to email. Identifiers and personal information may include your name, address, email address, phone number, and credit card number. We collect and use such information to enhance your customer experience with us and for marketing purposes such as to:
- Process, track, and fill your orders
- Help make the site easier for you to use
- Provide you with relevant information and content
- Market our products and seeds
- Inform you of special offers and promotions
- Include you in customer surveys
- Some special notes about e-mail:
- If you complete a The Mighty Microgreen survey, we may record your email address along with the information you provide us on the questionnaire. We use summaries of the data collected from our surveys to help us improve the service and products we offer you.
- Your email address also allows us to send you an order confirmation and customer service messages as necessary. If you have subscribed to our marketing and newsletter emails, we will also send you useful growing tips, special offers, customer surveys, and new product updates. We provide instructions on how to unsubscribe in each email.
- Uses of Log Files. In addition, certain Anonymous Information is collected automatically by our Web site. This information may include visitor domain name, IP address, and referring domain. The information is tracked in server logs, and may be used to troubleshoot problems, keep content relevant, examine traffic trends, and improve the Web site experience for visitors. This anonymous information is used only in aggregate form.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING INTERNET-BASED ADVERTISING
We work with third-party advertising companies to more effectively target our advertising messages. These third-party advertising platforms collect information about your browsing activity on our Web site and across the Internet, and analyze that information in order to display more relevant ads to you. For example, if you search for a particular product on our Web site, you may be shown an advertisement for that product or a similar product when you are browsing a different Web site.
Our Web site is not configured to recognize a “do not track” signal from a web browser. If you would like to opt-out of interest-based advertising, you may visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s Consumer Opt-Out Link and/or the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Consumer Opt-Out Link and on those sites, you may opt-out of receiving tailored advertising from companies that help serve those ads.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Under no circumstances do we sell your email address or any other personal information to any other company for their use in marketing to you, nor do we collect any personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs. However, we do share your Personal Information with third party companies that we use in the course of our normal day to day business, including fulfilling orders and communicating with you.
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. We may use other 3rd party services.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
PRIVACY OF MINORS
No one under age 16 may provide any personal information on the Web site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Web site. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
DATA SECURITY & SAFETY
We are committed to maintaining appropriate physical, electronic, and administrative measures to safeguard the security of your personal information.
However, if you have any concerns about ordering electronically, feel free to call 1-208-775-3775 to place your order over the phone.
Or, you can mail your order to us at the following address:
The Mighty Microgreen
1054 Inman Rd,
Inkom, Idaho 83245
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
You understand and agree that the owners of this site shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, data, or other intangible losses (even if the owners of this site have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from the use or the inability to use the product(s) and or service(s) or any misuse of the product(s) and or service(s) in a manner not in accordance with their intended use.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you would like to correct, update or delete your information, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
The Mighty Microgreen 1054 Inman Rd, Inkom, Idaho 83245
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides you with certain rights regarding your personal information. Click here for information on your CCPA rights and how to exercise them. The same applies to the GDPR law for European customers.