With enough seeds and soil for 4 weeks, and more than 100 servings, your first crop will be ready to harvest in just 7-10 days.
Gain the skills and confidence to grow the way experienced microgreen farmers do- but in family size. Growing microgreens brings new meaning to farm-to-table- your table IS the farm! A few minutes each day is all it takes to plant, nurture, and harvest a consistent, nutritious, rotating crop.
- 2- 10×20 sturdy, long-lasting trays
- 8 sturdy 5×5 trays in different colors to organize your crops,
- 8 sturdy cover trays to weight and blackout your crops
- Non-GMO Microgreen specialty seeds: Radish, Speckled Pea, Super Salad Mix, Broccoli, Buckwheat
- Coco Soil organic growing medium
- Spray Bottle
- Microgreen 101
- Beyond the Salad- recipes and meal ideas.
Includes access to members-only Facebook page with video instructions and a helpful community of microgreen growers.