The Microgreen CSA
The What and Why of a CSA
Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) is more than just a weekly box of produce. It is a powerful partnership between the farm and consumers. When you join our CSA, you are buying a share of the farm. What we grow, you take a share of.
In the last 25 years, CSA’s have become a popular way for consumers and farmers to work together to assure that families have local, nutritious food directly from the farmer. A CSA connects farmers, consumers, and our food system by creating community, encouraging transparency, and delivering a
rewarding experience for all. It is a simple idea, but the impact is profound for both the farm and the share-member.
What are the benefits for you?
- Eat ultra-fresh food, with all the nutrition and flavor benefits
- Develop a relationship with your farmer- know where your food is coming from!
- Children are more likely to eat greens from ‘their’ farm
- Know that you are eating pesticide- and chemical-free, naturally organically grown microgreens from a safe, local source.
What are the benefits for the farm?
- By knowing weeks ahead how many shares to grow for, the farm can plan the microgreen planting schedule to grow just the right amount. This saves resources and prevents waste.
- When there are extra microgreens, they are added to shares.
What is the value in your weekly share?
Your choice of mild or zesty mix: enough to add to 4 green salads and 4 sandwiches, or 8 (or more) entrees (Breakfast, lunch or dinner).
*PLUS* one additional package of microgreens or microgreen-related item that will give you at least 2 additional servings.
*PLUS* microgreen recipes and ideas for using microgreens in every meal- new recipes every week!
An Incredible Value! Join Today…
Delivery every week OR every-other-week!