Russian Salad with Microgreens
A protein-filled microgreen version of a famous Russian crab salad
- 1/2 cup chopped eggs
- 1/2 cup prepared quinoa
- 1/2 cup canned or frozen corn
- 1/2 cup 'crab sticks' made of fish
- 1/2 cup chopped microgreens
- 1/2 cup green onions or chive microgreens
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 1 tbsp dill weed
- 1 tbsp horseradish or stone-ground mustard
Put the chopped eggs in a large bowl and add quinoa
Mix in the corn and chopped crab
Chop the microgreens fine and add to the bowl.
Mix the sour cream, mayonnaise, dill, and horseradish together in a small bowl, and add to the salad. Stir gently until all is mixed well. Taste and add salt and pepper if desired.
Allow to sit for an hour or more to meld flavors. Serve with micro chives.