Peanut Butter Mighty Bites
These are called MIghty Balls because of their incredible load of nutrients! A snack that children (and adults!) will love, and another way to get micronutrients into the diet of those that do not like vegetables.
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoon honey
- 2 Tablespoon Rolled Oats plain, instant or regular
- 2 Tablespoon ground flaxseed (or additional rolled oats)
- 2 Tablespoon coconut flakes, sweetened (or additional rolled oats)
- 2 Tablespoon chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup finely chopped microgreens (sunflower, pea, broccoli, or buckwheat)
- 2 full graham crackers
In a microwave-safe container, liquefy the honey (about 15 seconds)
Mix the peanut butter with the honey.
With a spoon, mix in the rolled oats, ground flaxseed, coconut flakes, and chocolate chips. Mix well.
Be sure the microgreens are chopped fine. Stir the microgreens into the peanut butter mixture with a spoon.
Put the graham cracker into a baggie and crush the cracker into fine crumbs with a rolling pin or the bottom of a cup
Scoop up a small amount of peanut butter mixture and form it into a ball with your clean hands. Drop them into the baggie of crushed crumbs and roll them in the crumbs. Place the balls into a container and refrigerate or serve immediately.