It’s time for those great big zucchini in the garden that suddenly appears out of nowhere. Here is a quick recipe to enjoy one of those monster squash with. If you don’t have radish microgreens, try it with any other strong-flavored type. Dill, arugula, basil, and mustard all go great in this dish.
From picking the zucchini to serving it up will take less than 20 minutes. Great as a side dish or as the main attraction served with rice.
Zucchini Pan with Radish Microgreens
- 1 tbsp butter or oil
- 2 minced cloves of garlic
- 4 cups chopped zucchini
- 4 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 cup radish microgreens, chopped
- Saute the garlic for just a few minutes on medium until fragrant but not browned
- Add the zucchini, salt and pepper, and stir well. Cover the pan and let steam for 5 minutes or until the zucchini is almost soft.
- Add the tomatoes and let cook 3 more minutes.
- Remove from heat and add the chopped microgreens. Serve sprinkled with grated cheese.
1/2 T. butter, 1 clove garlic- saute. Add 3 med. Tomatoes, 2 cups chopped zucchini, S&P. Cook until soft. Remove from heat, sprinkle with cheese, and add 1 cup chopped radish microgreens…